- Property ownership is easy and secure through long-standing laws and policies. Foreign ownership is guaranteed by the Constitution and both Stewart Title and First American will insure your purchase. We have a real estate association and an MLS here so I can inform, advise and represent you on every listing with every company on the island. It’s kind of like one stop shopping! We have over 600 listings right now that I could help you with.
Why you should choose me to be your Buyer’s Agent
At times I feel torn between playing cupid (helping you find a house to fall in love with) and your accountant (finding a house that you can afford). Buying a home is both a matter of the heart and the pocketbook. One really does not outweigh the other. As your real estate agent, I’ll help you find a happy balance between the two.
- First, you’ll benefit from the wealth of experience I bring successfully negotiating and closing deals in the Roatan real estate market. I’ll help you find the house and the neighborhood that will meet your emotional and financial needs for today and tomorrow.
- Next, I’ll do everything I can to take the stress out of your home buying experience. There are hundreds of details that go into each real estate transaction, let me handle those for you.
Whether you are a first-time buyer or a “real estate veteran”, I’m ready and happy to answer all your questions about the Roatan market and the home-buying experience. You’ll get honest answers, just ask.
Over the years I have helped thousands of families find the right property. It’s all about asking the right questions, really listening to the answers and then understanding why they are important to you. Then it’s a matter of knowing all the published and unpublished properties out there to find the perfect match without wasting a lot of your time showing you properties that don’t interest you.
As your agent, my focus is on getting you the best possible home at the best possible price. I will work hard not only in finding you potential new homes to see, but also in keeping you informed of everything that takes place. As your agent and a top expert in the local market, I’ll negotiate the best prices and terms for you and answer all of your questions as they arise. My experience and expertise in the local market will be used in your best interests during the negotiation process.
As your agent, I will:
- Assure that you see all the properties in the area that meet your criteria. Not just those listed on the local MLS, but also many un-listed properties that I find through my local contacts and affiliations.
- Guide you through the entire process, from finding homes to look at, to getting the best financing if available.
- Make sure you don’t pay too much for your new home. As a real estate expert in this area, I help people negotiate and make home purchase decisions every day. I can help you avoid costly mistakes.
- Answer all of your questions about the local market area. Not just about homes for sale, but about schools, neighborhoods, the local economy and more.
Let me help you find your dream home and assure your best interests are protected throughout the entire process. Feel free to call or e-mail me with any questions you may have at any time. Fill out this form and I’ll get back to you right away.
Home Status Report
Want to know if a home is still on the market, or if the price has changed? We can help. Simply fill out the information below and with no obligation to you we’ll get back to you with your requested information. We guarantee your privacy.